Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yousendit.com - Work Smarter

Yousendit is much more than a cloud service

I've been using cloud services and systems, as well as logmein(LogMeIn - Connect All Your Devices - Free Trial) for quite some time now, but my business growth has demanded something more. I have landed a pretty big project and needed contracts and other documents to be able to be signed through something secure, online and convenient. I want my clients to have a flawless experience when hiring me and my company, so I hit up Google in hopes for something great.
Alas I actually found the exact type of program cloud service I needed: Yousendit
Unlimited Storage and Access to your Files Anywhere, Anytime - 14 Day Free Trial!
This cloud service also has an app for mobile or tab use, which I love because I take my tab with me and use that to show my clients any logos or files I may have for them in our meetings. I can also pull up my desktop with the logmein mobile app too. The best thing about this unique service is that you can securely sign documents from your mobile device or from your desktop. So give it a try with the free trial and see how this yousendit application can help your business.

WG84ZDGV3KNP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More