Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Signed Up For DesignCrowd Now What?

So as always I was online looking for ways to use my talents, and I came across the website designcrowd.com. If you're a business looking for a brand, logo, or website designed, then try designcrowd. Or if you're like me and looking to use your designing skills, sign up and start competing. Here is a video of how it works:


And if you're looking to start designing and making money winning contests then click the link here: DesignCrowd The really cool thing I love about submitting my designs to designcrowd is that even if you don't' win the contest, there is also a participation payment given to two others.  So check them out if you need a design or definitely sign up if you want to start designing and winning contests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More