Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Is the Roku Really Worth it?

Roku 2 Angry Bird Edition

I've been steaming Netflix from my xbox 360 for over a year now, but for months my Xbox has been failing me. It now has the famous 3 ring of death, and can't play anything let alone connect to my network. So I decided to go online and purchase a Roku 2. I did my research and found that this little device is actually exactly what I have been looking for! This tiny powerful device can stream to your TV, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Crackle (free movies), Disney Channel, and NBC News to name a few. The other BONUS is that you can connect to Facebook, stream Pandora, and also play games like Angry Birds right through Roku and your TV! The thing is also so tiny that it fits in the palm of your hand so no more taking up space on you're entertainment stand, cause if you're like me, you also have gaming systems to make room for. :) Roku Player - $59.99 with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee So check it out, if you're like me and like to stream movies, TV shows and watch HBO more than just having outrages cable bills then Roku is for you.

Roku Coupons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More